My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
Sometimes the cause of this is the email has been filtered and sent to the spam folder. Please double check your spam folder and let us know if you don't see it there.
The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org, you might try searching your mail for that.
GMail users who's reports are going to Spam can use these steps to ensure future reports go to the inbox.
- open the email
- click the drop down arrow in the upper right corner
- select create filter
- click "Create filter with this search »" on the lower right
- check "Never send it to Spam" then
- at the bottom check "Also apply filter to matching conversations."
- click Create filter button
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- Custom Tag Use Cases
- ¿Puedo modificar el código de StatCounter?
- What happens when my log file is full - does StatCounter stop tracking?
- ¿Os reserváis el derecho de compartir mis direcciones de correo electrónico o las de mis usuarios con terceras personas?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- ¿Por qué este servicio es gratuito?
- ¿Si un visitante no tiene las cookies habilitadas será registrado por el sistema?
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- ¿Cómo puedo cerrar mi cuenta?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?
- How do I enable async (asynchronously) tracking?
- How do I add StatCounter to GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart?